October 5, 2010

Fox News Exposes the Fact That The Vaccine Program is Untested

Wow... for the fourth weekend in a row, Fox actually does real reporting on the autism/vaccine issue, and scores a story I don't think any other network has touched yet.

The fact that the vaccine program, as currently conducted, is almost completely untested. Because vaccines are not safety tested in the combinations in which they are given.



When my son regressed into autism following his 18 month vaccinations, I said to myself, “It couldn’t have been the shots, because ‘they’ said vaccines can’t cause autism”. However as time went on, and many of the other pronouncements that ‘they’ made concerning autism, namely that it could not be treated with diet and suppliments, were turning out to be false in my son’s case, it became apparent that I was going to have to investigate the ‘no association’ claims that ‘they’ were making about vaccines and autism.

I pulled out his shot record to look at exactly what shots he was given, and found that shortly before his regression, he had DTaP, Polio, Hib, Pnumococcal, and the Hepatitis B vaccines. So I began looking for research that applied to my son’s case and supported the position of public health. I found research on thimerosal and autism, but my son didn’t have any thimerosal in his 18 month shots. I found research on MMR and autism, but my son never got the MMR. What I needed was research that examined the relationship between:

• The Diphtheria, tetanus toxoids and acellular pertussis vaccine (DTaP) vaccine and autism
• The Inactivated Polio vaccine and autism
• The Haemophilus influenzae type b conjugate vaccine (Hib)
• The Pnumococcal vaccine and autism
• The Hepatitis B vaccine and autism

I also needed research on what all these vaccines can do to a child when administered at the same time.

What I discovered is that none of this research existed. At all. That ‘they’, the medical professionals who were telling me that my son’s vaccines didn’t cause his autism, were speaking from a place of ignorance and proffering a scientifically unsupported idea.

Public health is just whistling past the graveyard.

PS. Fun factoid... Where did Dr. Sears learn that the vaccine schedule was not tested? From an autism mom. In a conversation she mentioned that different shots were not tested together, and he insisted that they were.

The difference between Dr. Sears and most doctors? He actually checked. He called the mom back a few hours later to tell her that she was right.

Dr. Sears for Surgeon General.

6 comments:

Jim Thompson said...

Ginger,thank you.

Neurotoxins, and too many too soon--and where was Julie Gerberding in this fiasco?

Ginger Taylor said...

At a Pharma luncheon, I am guessing.

Brandonsrecovery said...

Have you noticed every association "they" have to disprove becomes your legitimate concern?

whitney blane said...

here's a good article i found on the flu shot

http://www.draxe.com/how-to-protect-yourself-from-the-flu-the-dangerous-flu-vaccine/

Anonymous said...

Can you help with a link to the stories about the leading researcher from Denmark?

Ginger Taylor said...

Link to my stories about him:

http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.com/search/label/Poul%20Thorsen